Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Through ACU’s online bachelor’s degree programs, you’ll receive a powerful learning experience that combines Christian values, real-world skills and career-boosting connections. As a student of ACU Online, you are part of a vibrant, virtual, Christ-centered community. Learn more about our online undergraduate degree programs, or explore all offerings below.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Child and Family Services
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Service and Formation
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Integrated Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Pre-Nursing Track
- RN to BSN
Online Graduate Degree Programs
Tackle a new challenge with our online graduate degree programs. Through rigorous and engaging coursework, our dedicated team of advisors support your endeavors. You will connect with professors and classmates for thought-provoking discussions, projects that stretch your abilities and formative courses that prepare you for a life and career with purpose. Learn more about our online graduate degree programs, or explore all master’s and doctoral offerings below.
- BSN to DNP
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Education Specialist in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Arts in Conflict Management and Resolution
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Education in Higher Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education in Instruction and Learning (M.Ed.)
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nutrition/Dietetic Internship
- Master of Science in Organizational Development
- Master of Science in Precision Medicine
Online Certificate Programs
Our online certificate programs are designed to allow you to focus on the learning that matters to you, while bringing valuable knowledge and skills to your career in just 6-12 months.
- Certificate in Business Analytics
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Conflict Management for Church Leaders
- Certificate in Conflict Management for Educators
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration
- Certificate in Healthcare Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Certificate in Precision Medicine
- Certificate in Precision Medicine Administration
About ACU Online
What’s next? You’ve contemplated this question but feel unsure of its answer. You examine where you are: you’ve reached a certain point in your career, proud of your accomplishments and looking ahead to the next level.
What could that mean? You don’t want to give up what you’ve already gained but know that an additional credential helps you make that leap forward. ACU embraces your relentless, inquisitive spirit to promote and guide your success with several career-centric online degree programs.
While based in Dallas, the College of Graduate and Professional Studies aims to meet you where you are, delivering a challenging education designed to help you grow intellectually and within your faith. Highly qualified faculty and subject matter experts collaborate with instructional designers to create an engaging, immersive and fully online learning experience that emphasizes practical applications of your knowledge. At the same time, your vocation isn’t just a job but a calling—one helping you realize your potential, uplift others through meaningful service and fulfill God’s mission for the world.
Take the Next Step with a Degree from ACU Online
Start a new journey—one that will continue long after you’ve finished your online degree. After you’ve explored our programs, learn more about the admissions process, or request additional information today.
Abilene Christian University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). SARA is an agreement among member states, districts and territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate postsecondary distance education and allows reciprocity facilitating the enrollment of students in online courses offered by SARA member institutions. For more information on SARA, its member states and institutions, please visit the NC-SARA website.