Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Through ACU’s online bachelor’s degree programs, you’ll receive a powerful learning experience that combines Christian values, real-world skills and career-boosting connections. As a student of ACU Online, you are part of a vibrant, virtual, Christ-centered community. Learn more about our online undergraduate degree programs, or explore all offerings below.
- Applied Communication (BS)
- Child and Family Services (BS)
- Christian Service and Formation (BS)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (BS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Health and Human Performance (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- Integrated Studies (BS)
- Management (BS)
- Marketing (BS)
- Organizational Leadership (BS)
- Pre-Nursing Track
- Psychology (BS)
- RN to BSN
Online Graduate Degree Programs
Tackle a new challenge with our online graduate degree programs. Through rigorous and engaging coursework, our dedicated team of advisors support your endeavors. You will connect with professors and classmates for thought-provoking discussions, projects that stretch your abilities and formative courses that prepare you for a life and career with purpose. Learn more about our online graduate degree programs, or explore all master’s and doctoral offerings below.
- BSN to DNP
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Christian Ministry (MA)
- Conflict Management and Resolution (MA)
- Divinity (MDiv)
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Education Specialist in Organizational Leadership
- Global Service (MA)
- Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Higher Education (MEd)
- Information Technology (MS)
- Instruction and Learning (MEd)
- Management (MS)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (MMFT)
- Nutrition (MS)
- Nutrition (MS) / Dietetic Internship
- Organizational Development (MS)
- Precision Medicine (MS)
- Theological Studies (MA)
Online Certificate Programs
Our online certificate programs are designed to allow you to focus on the learning that matters to you, while bringing valuable knowledge and skills to your career in just 6-12 months.
- Business Analytics
- Church Leadership: Foundations
- Church Leadership: Praxis
- Conflict Management
- Conflict Management for Church Leaders
- Conflict Management for Educators
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Precision Medicine
- Precision Medicine Administration
On-Campus Graduate Programs
In addition to our online options, ACU also has 28 graduate degrees offered on our campus in Abilene, Texas! If you are interested in ACU’s on-campus graduate programs click here.
About ACU Online
What’s next? You’ve contemplated this question but feel unsure of its answer. You examine where you are: you’ve reached a certain point in your career, proud of your accomplishments and looking ahead to the next level.
What could that mean? You don’t want to give up what you’ve already gained but know that an additional credential helps you make that leap forward. ACU embraces your relentless, inquisitive spirit to promote and guide your success with several career-centric online degree programs.
While based in Dallas, the College of Graduate and Professional Studies aims to meet you where you are, delivering a challenging education designed to help you grow intellectually and within your faith. Highly qualified faculty and subject matter experts collaborate with instructional designers to create an engaging, immersive and fully online learning experience that emphasizes practical applications of your knowledge. At the same time, your vocation isn’t just a job but a calling—one helping you realize your potential, uplift others through meaningful service and fulfill God’s mission for the world.
Take the Next Step with a Degree from ACU Online
Start a new journey—one that will continue long after you’ve finished your online degree. After you’ve explored our programs, learn more about the admissions process, or request additional information today.
Abilene Christian University has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). SARA is an agreement among member states, districts and territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate postsecondary distance education and allows reciprocity facilitating the enrollment of students in online courses offered by SARA member institutions. For more information on SARA, its member states and institutions, please visit the NC-SARA website.