From your first moments as an Abilene Christian University student, you’ll experience our close, compassionate community and our shared energy as we seek to reimagine our future together. Your education will span beyond the classroom to bring further understanding to your convictions and encourage your passions.
You won’t just attend classes at ACU; you’ll belong here. During Wildcat Week, Midnight Worship and dozens of other campus events, you’ll find your niche – and those close friends you’ll journey with for life. Your roommates, classmates and professors will soon become your mentors and motivators who encourage and connect you long after you graduate.
We are accepting admission applications on a rolling basis. It only takes minutes to complete — there is no formal essay required and you are able to apply test-optional. This is your time.
How to apply
1. Complete the application for admission by clicking the link below.
2. Pay your $50 non-refundable application fee.
3. Send your official high school and/or college transcript(s) to: ACU Office of Admissions ACU Box 29000 Abilene, TX 79699
4. Request your ACT, SAT or CLT scores be sent to ACU. If you do not intend to send your college placement scores, you can choose to apply test-optional. Test-optional students are not eligible for the Presidential Scholarship.
5. Should you be granted admission, you will be given access to confirm your admission, pay your $600 nonrefundable enrollment deposit and submit your housing preferences.
Take Your Next Step
Keep track of where you’re at along your path to becoming a Wildcat and continue your push forward. This enrollment checklist gives you an easy guide to be prepared for what’s still ahead in the enrollment process.
You bring incredible talent and drive to the table as an incoming student, so we’ve designed scholarships that celebrate your achievements and continue to propel you forward. Our first-year scholarship and grant opportunities are awarded based on a wide variety of factors, including academic achievement, community service, leadership and financial need.