Online Master’s Degree Programs
From Marriage and Family Therapy to Christian Ministry, from Business Administration to Education, our online master’s degree programs offer you powerful growth opportunities as you take the next step in your career. Most master’s degree programs can be completed in as few as 24 months. Explore all programs below.
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Arts in Conflict Management and Resolution
- Master of Arts in Global Service
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Education in Higher Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education in Instruction and Learning (M.Ed.)
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Nutrition
- Master of Science in Organizational Development
- Master of Science in Precision Medicine
Online Doctoral Degree Programs
Our online doctoral programs prepare you to become a leader at the top of your field across an array of education and nursing contexts. Program lengths range from 12 months to five years.
Online Graduate Certificate Programs
Learning never stops. Continue your growth and access new opportunities through our online graduate certificate programs. Focus on subjects that matter to you while strengthening your knowledge and skills in high-demand fields, earning your credential in as few as nine months.
- Certificate in Business Analytics
- Certificate in Conflict Management
- Certificate in Conflict Management for Church Leaders
- Certificate in Conflict Management for Educators
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration
- Certificate in Healthcare Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Certificate in Precision Medicine
- Certificate in Precision Medicine Administration
Programs to Help You Get Ahead
We see your career not as something you do but as a calling—your God-given purpose to go forth and enrich the world. We base our online graduate programs on marketplace trends, as well as pathways our students take to serve others. In turn, the schools overseeing our online master’s, doctoral and certificate programs are based on these fields. Learn more about the School of Organizational Leadership, the School of Health and Human Services, the School of Professional Studies, the School of Nursing and the Graduate School of Theology now.
The School of Health and Human Services specializes in vocations that serve and uplift others, including practical training in mental health, family and child therapy, substance abuse and addiction, and assessment and diagnosis.
The School of Professional Studies offers a variety of graduate degree and certificate programs across numerous concentrations to prepare the working professionals of today to become the leaders of tomorrow.
The School of Organizational Leadership offers advanced degrees that empower you with the skills and techniques for exemplary teaching and organizational growth. ACU’s remarkable faculty demonstrate our biblically centered model of leadership, guiding your pursuit of professional achievement.
ACU’s School of Nursing approaches excellence in nursing through rigorous academic endeavors that build on both the clinical and healthcare outcomes of competent and compassionate care. Our CCNE-accredited programs are guided by practitioners whose Christian faith occupies the heart of their teaching and practice.
At ACU, we view our Graduate School of Theology as a community of learners and disciples whose tenacious quest for the truth contributes to our powerful convictions and intentional relationships. With multiple graduate degree offerings, we prepare servant leaders, theologians and world-changers of all kinds to share our joy and curiosity in Christ.
Why Earn an Online Graduate Degree Through ACU?
We’re all traveling different paths. Yet, eager, forward-looking professionals frequently encounter one shared roadblock: you need a graduate degree to access new opportunities or show you’re prepared for leadership.
Taking time off from your career isn’t feasible. That’s where ACU Online comes in. We craft our online graduate programs with accomplished, engaged and determined individuals like you in mind, combining rigorous coursework with a supportive environment designed to grow your skill set, build meaningful connections and connect through a shared pursuit of knowledge and faith.
We’re ready to shepherd your progress:
- Flexible formats: You work full time in a demanding field—and likely have a family to take care of. Our online master’s, doctoral and certificate programs fit around your schedule, helping you advance on your time and your terms. Attend full or part-time from anywhere, all while receiving a purposeful education meant to expand your mind, help you discover your potential and take your career to the next level.
- More affordable: Listen to lectures and complete coursework wherever you have access to an internet connection. Online learning—with courses designed by experts specifically for this format—cuts out costs related to transportation and textbooks. Through your employer, you may further be eligible for tuition reimbursement.
- Propel yourself forward: ACU’s online graduate programs are geared toward those interested in moving ahead. Grapple with the latest questions, and gain insights from classmates all over the country. Whether you’re in business pursuing a leadership position, a teacher seeking to better engage their classroom or a healthcare professional looking to make an even greater impact, we’re here for you—from the curriculum taught to instructors invested in your success and an environment encouraging you to uplift others through your faith and determination. Learn more about what to expect as an ACU Online student.
Continue Your Journey with an Online Graduate Degree from ACU
Don’t put your dreams on hold—go forth, resolute and ready for a new endeavor, in any of ACU’s online graduate degree programs. After exploring our offerings, review admissions and financial aid information, or request additional information today.