The Information Technology office can help with network and device issues on campus, including specific services for printers, equipment and even setting up a blog.
Additionally, you can request edits to the acu.edu website through the Division of Marketing and Strategic Communication.
The experts in each of ACU’s campus offices can answer questions and help to point you—and your students—in the right direction.
- ACU Center for Careers and Experiential Learning
- The Adams Center for Teaching and Learning
- Career Center
- Division of Marketing and Strategic Communication
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Office of the Provost
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness
- Office of Graduate Programs
- Human Resources
- University Access Programs
- University Procurement
- Finance and Operations
- Office of Advancement
- Office of the Registrar
- Wildcat Central