Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Our online bachelor’s degrees offer you powerful growth opportunities as you take the next step in your career. Combine convenience and quality by earning your degree in our Christ-centered online community.
- Applied Communication (BS)
- Child and Family Services (BS)
- Christian Service and Formation (BS)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (BS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Health and Human Performance (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- Integrated Studies (BS)
- Management (BS)
- Marketing (BS)
- Organizational Leadership (BS)
- Pre-Nursing Track
- Psychology (BS)
- RN to BSN
Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Our online undergraduate certificate programs allow you to focus on topics that matter most to you. In as little as 6-12 months, you can earn valuable knowledge and skills to advance your career.
Discover Your Passion
Develop bonds through spirituality and knowledge while uncovering a new career path—or advancing on the one you’re already on. ACU’s online undergraduate programs are overseen by four career-based schools: the School of Organizational Leadership, the School of Health and Human Services, the School of Professional Studies and the School of Nursing.
School of Health and Human Services
The School of Health and Human Services specializes in vocations that serve and uplift others, including practical training in mental health, family and child therapy, substance abuse and addiction, and assessment and diagnosis.
School of Organizational Leadership
The School of Organizational Leadership offers advanced degrees that empower you with the skills and techniques for exemplary teaching and organizational growth. ACU’s remarkable faculty demonstrate our biblically centered model of leadership, guiding your pursuit of professional achievement.
School of Professional Studies
The School of Professional Studies offers a variety of graduate degree and certificate programs across numerous concentrations to prepare the working professionals of today to become the leaders of tomorrow.
School of Nursing
ACU’s School of Nursing approaches excellence in nursing through rigorous academic endeavors that build on both the clinical and healthcare outcomes of competent and compassionate care. Our CCNE-accredited programs are guided by practitioners whose Christian faith occupies the heart of their teaching and practice.
Why Earn an Online Bachelor’s Degree from ACU?
What do you strive to accomplish? ACU’s fully online bachelor’s degree programs illuminate the path ahead through rigorous academics, career-centered majors and a mission to help you explore your faith, discover your vocation and shepherd others in the process.
Right now, you’re thinking about going back to school. You have some college credits but haven’t yet completed your bachelor’s. Now, though, you’re juggling a full-time job, family and other commitments. Or, you already have a bachelor’s, and you’re tirelessly dedicated to learning more—to satiate your curiosity for the unknown, connect with your faith and expand your skills to grow your career.
Whatever drives you, whatever challenges you seek to tackle, ACU Online embraces your motivated spirit to help you achieve your goals:
- Convenient flexibility: Embark on a new journey from home—or wherever in the world you happen to be. Flexible, asynchronous formats let you progress at your own pace, gaining new skills you can further apply in your current job. Attend full or part-time, listening to lectures and completing assignments without stepping away from your existing career.
- More affordable: Enrolling in an online bachelor’s degree program not only cuts down on costs related to transportation and textbooks, but ACU further provides dedicated scholarships to online students. Those seeking to get ahead in their field may further benefit from workplace tuition reimbursement plans.
- An engaged community wherever you are: Connect in your faith and shared love of learning, with your classmates and professors interested in seeing you succeed. Our online bachelor’s degree programs project ACU’s mission of discovering your God-given role and uplifting the world through your knowledge and spirituality. Learn more about the online student experience.
- Continue what you started: Don’t feel as if you’re back at square one. ACU Online helps you apply the college-level credits you’ve already earned toward your degree. Learn more about how the transfer process works.
Take the Next Step
Get started on this new endeavor: Explore financial aid and the admissions process for online undergraduate students, or make an appointment with one of our admissions advisors. Request additional information today to learn more about our programs and approach to online learning.
Pathway to Degree Program
At Abilene Christian, we’re helping adult students regain confidence in themselves and build marketable skills through the Abilene Christian University Pathway to Degree Program. We’ve partnered with Graduation Alliance to offer adults without a high school diploma a pathway to higher education. ACU sponsors the cost to finish high school for free. The ACU Pathway to Degree Program is ideal for adults who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree but have the barrier of no high school diploma. Learn more about the Pathway to Degree Program.