Be Ready To Jump In
Our students further their passion for medicine through shadowing professionals in the field and observation of surgeries and other clinical procedures. Once a few basic requirements are met, you’re ready to take the next step toward your professional goals.
- Overall 3.5 GPA ; required science curriculum with 3.25 GPA
- Approval through a clearing process to move forward with personalized matching by your discipline
Why It Matters
- More than 50 local physicians and professionals open their clinics, offices and operating rooms for our students.
- Students shadow eight weeks each semester beginning their sophomore year.
- Our students average three hours/week in operating rooms and clinics around town.
- These opportunities open doors for summer work, professional networking and professional school letters of recommendation.