Rules for University Testing Center
What should you do if you need to take a test?
- Call (325) 674-2548 to schedule an appointment.
- Arrive at our office in room 124 of the Hardin Administration Building no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time to check in for your test.
- Bring a photo ID with you, preferably a driver’s license. You cannot test without a photo ID unless a member of the testing staff personally knows you.
- Bring the appropriate payment when you come to test. ACU fees can be paid with cash, check, money order, or charged to a current student’s account.
- If you need to cancel a testing appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance.
What can I expect when I arrive to take a test?
- Sign-in at the desk in room 124. A staff member will meet you to escort you back to the testing room.
- Your identity will be verified using your photo ID.
- Social distancing standards will be observed during testing.
- Personal belongings such as backpacks, books, and notes will not be allowed in the testing room.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones and smartwatches must be turned off and placed in an area designated by the testing staff.
- If you need to use the restroom, please notify testing personnel. Understand that timed tests will not be stopped and missed time cannot be made up.
- The testing staff must collect any scratch paper used during the test.
- All testing rooms are monitored by a staff member and cameras. If an examinee is caught cheating in any way, the appropriate personnel will be notified and procedures determined by the center will be followed. The fee will not be refunded. Appropriate faculty and administrators will be notified if necessary.
- We know testing can be stressful. We will do everything possible to make your testing experience pleasant.