Are you ready for the challenge?
As a biblical studies major, you will choose a concentration that allows you to develop specialized skills and knowledge as you pursue your calling. Complete the form to learn more.
Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Ministry
These are the important details you will need to keep in mind as you prepare your application and degree plan.
Missions, BA (BBMN-BMIS)
Biblical Languages, BA (BBMN-BLAN)
Biblical Text, BA (BBMN-BIBL)
Christian Ministry, BA (BBMN-BIBM)
University Requirements: 56 credit hours + Major Requirements: 51 credit hours (Choice of 4 tracks) + Electives: 21 credit hours = Total Required: 128 credit hours*
*Based on track selection
Teaching and Learning for Spiritual Formation
New Testament Greek for Beginners I & II
Gospel in a Multicultural World
Ministry in Context
Bible, Missions and Ministry
Early Action: Nov. 1
Regular: Feb. 1
National Candidates: May 1
We offer four distinct tracks of study within this major:
- The biblical text concentration is designed for students who have a passion for the language, message and historical context of the Bible. This biblical studies degree is an ideal option for those looking to preach or pursue graduate studies.
- The Christian ministry concentration prepares students to minister in a variety of church settings.
- The missions concentration develops missionaries who heed Christ’s call to “go into all the world” by pursuing ministry in another culture.
- Students who choose the biblical languages concentration will study the Hebrew and Greek languages.
All four concentrations are challenging and rewarding programs designed to meet your goals as a future minister, missionary or scholar.
Beyond Your Degree
Clubs and Activities
Ministry is a hands-on career, and during your time at ACU, you will gain practical experience through co-curriculars, clubs and events such as:
- Service work
- Student Action Leadership Team (SALT)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Ministry director
- Youth minister