M.A. in Christian Ministry
Complete this short form to learn more about our M.A. in Christian Ministry program. ACU’s Office of Graduate Programs will reach out shortly to discuss your interests and answer your questions.
Note: This degree is also available online.
Advance your leadership skills
In cooperation with ACU’s School of Social Work and Department of Marriage and Family Studies, the Graduate School of Theology has developed plans whereby students can pursue the MSSW or MMFT degrees concurrently with the MACM.
What To Expect
These are the important details you will need to keep in mind as you prepare your application and degree plan.
Program length: 2 years
Credit hours: 48
2023/2024 tuition per credit hour: $779
- Ministry and Bible
- Student and Family Ministry
- Spiritual Formation
- Ministerial Leadership
- Biblical Exegesis
- History of Christianity
- Systematic Theology
- Foundations of the Theology of Ministry
Graduate School of Theology
Spring & Summer
Please contact the Office of Graduate Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-674-2656)
Graduates will have a basic understanding of the history of the Christian faith
Graduates will have knowledge and skills related to a particular aspect of ministerial practice
Graduates will have ability to integrate theological and theoretical concepts with concrete ministry situations
Dr. Tera Harmon
Director of Distance Education
PhD, Catholic University of America, 2016
- A completed application and application fee;
- An official transcript of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application);
- A purpose statement following these guidelines;
- GST Writing Assessment (a brief evaluation of academic writing skills).
Download the Christian Ministry Program Brochure for more information about the program format, degree plan, accreditation and distinctives that set ACU’s program apart.