1. Please include the proper name/department name, ACU box number, city, state and zip code on all inbound mail and packages.
2. We highly recommend faculty, staff and students to put a return address on all outbound mail and packages.
3. If a faculty, staff or student will not intend to be enrolled the following semester, please complete a “Closing Mailbox Occupant Request Form” at Mail Services prior to leaving the university.
4. If a faculty, staff or department is expecting an inbound package that is large and heavy (ex. Furniture and supplies), please send them to the ACU Warehouse. Please follow the following address for your shipment:
1201 E. Ambler Ave.
Abilene, TX 79601
5. FOAPs should be attached to a piece of mail or a bundle of mail to expedite shipping process.
6. Avoid overlapping envelope flaps for meter mail. We recommend that you fold the flaps down for each envelope.