Simplify Your Transfer Process
Our Transfer Credit Equivalency Tool allows you to investigate how the courses you’ve already taken at another school will convert to credit toward your degree at Abilene Christian University. Using your unofficial transcripts, you’re able to enter information from multiple schools and multiple courses to locate your courses’ transfer equivalencies.
What to Expect
*The following is provided for informational purposes only; all credits and progress-to-degree estimates are subject to formal review and approval by the institution before they can be counted toward a degree.
- The transfer credit equivalency results displayed reflect an UNOFFICIAL evaluation of your transfer credits. An official evaluation will be completed upon receipt of your application for admission and all official transcripts.
- Transfer courses with a grade of C or higher from regionally accredited institutions will be posted to your ACU records and may count toward graduation if the credits are appropriate.
- Transfer courses will be posted at the same level they were taken at a previous institution. ACU accepts only work equivalent or comparable to work offered at ACU.
- Only courses with a letter grade of A, B or C are accepted.
- ACU does not accept developmental or remedial courses, institution-specific courses or courses in which a grade of D or lower was received.
- When entering transfer courses, select the school where you originally completed the course – not the school you transferred it to.
- Courses will be applied to the degree program upon evaluation of the official transcript.
- International Transcripts should not be entered into the Transfer Credit Equivalency Tool as these transcripts are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Can’t Find Your Course with the Transfer Tool?
If your previous institution or courses do not appear in the Transfer Credit Equivalency Tool, please complete this form with the appropriate course information. We will begin the process of evaluating these courses to determine their transfer equivalency.
You Belong at ACU
We have a place for you. Whether you wish to apply for on-campus undergraduate admission or to our vast online programs, here are some key considerations to note when selecting which program you apply to.
ACU Online Admissions Requirements:
- Complete the online program application accompanied by a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Submit official high school and/or college transcripts.
- Students are not required to submit ACT or SAT test scores.
On-Campus Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- Apply using the on-campus transfer application.
- Submit transcript(s)
- If you have completed more than 24 transferable hours, please submit all college transcripts.
- If you have completed less than 24 transferable hours, submit all college transcripts, your high school transcript/GED diploma and ACT/SAT/CLT scores (ACT school code: 4050; SAT school code: 6001).
- If you are a first-year student applying for a spring semester transfer, you may submit an unofficial grade report with your transfer application. However, you must submit an official transcript from your completed semester before the first day of class.