Helpful ePAF Tips
- Search ePAFs – Search ePAFs – Go to the ePAF Originator Summary page and look at the bottom section for items listed in blue. Select “Transaction Search,” then enter either a name, Banner ID, or a transaction number.
- Sort ePAFs – select Originator Summary and look at the top of each column. The gray triangles in the first three columns will allow you to sort by Name, Banner ID, Type of Change, Dates, or Status.
- Review ePAFs – Select Originator Summary to review ePAFs that are in progress or complete. Notice that there are two tabs at the top. These allow you to view – Current ePAFs or History ePAFS (those that have been completed).
- Notify Approvers – currently there is no workflo to notify that an ePAF needs to be approved. Be sure to notify the first approver that they need to take action on the ePAF.
- Query Date – The Query Date will default to the current date. Be sure to change it to the effective date (hire/change date) for the ePAF.
- Job Begin Date – If employee has been paid on the position before, you will see “Last Paid Date: MM/DD/YY”. In this case, leave the original date in the Job Begin Date box.