- Overall GPA of 3.0 with at least a GPA of 3.0 in DPD courses and 60 hours successfully completed (mandatory) = 50 points
- Membership of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) (mandatory) = 10 points
- Recommendations from the DPD director and one other professor of nutrition–10
- Membership and participation in the ACU Student Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (SAND) and other dietetics’ related organizations through seminars, meetings and service projects = 10 points
- Work or volunteer activities in the field of dietetics = 20 points
- Commitment to working in the field of dietetics after graduation (mandatory) = 10 point
The student must have at least 90 points to gain admittance into the DPD track of the Nutrition degree. Candidates may interview after they have successfully completed 60 hours.