The Office of International Students and Visiting Scholars (OISVS) at Abilene Christian University provides an express mail service called eShipGlobal that allows you to receive your documents from ACU using FedEx, UPS or DHL. To submit a request to have your document(s) mailed to you, please follow the instructions provided below.
How to Create a Shipment
- Register for an eShipGlobal (“UEMS”) student account HERE
Click the activation link sent to your email address to activate your account, then login to your account
- Click “RECEIVE DOCUMENTS FROM UNIVERSITY”
- Enter & select “Abilene Christian University” in the ‘University Search’ box
- Select “International Students and Visiting Scholars” from the list of departments provided
- Select your preferred carrier (FedEx, UPS or DHL) & shipping service
- Select your method of payment (Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal) & enter payment information
Once your payment has been processed you will automatically receive a confirmation email from eShipGlobal, and your shipping information will be sent to OISVS. Once OISVS has processed and shipped your document, you will automatically receive an email notification confirming that your package is in transit, and your tracking information.
- You may also check the status of your shipment at any time (24/7) by logging into your eShipGlobal account, downloading the “UEMS” mobile app (iOS & Google), or by contacting eShipGlobal Customer Service.
Please contact eShipGlobal Student Support directly regarding any/all questions, or for any assistance.
eShipGlobal Student Support Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CST) via email, phone, or live chat online.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-816-1615 or 972-518-1775 (U.S./Canada), or 001-972-518-1775 (International)
- Chat online with a live representative (login to your account, then click blue tab “ONLINE”)
- You may also refer to eShipGlobal’s FAQ page for a list of frequently asked questions and answers.