- Summer 2022 – May 9 through July 31, 2022
- Fall 2022 – August 19 through December 21, 2022
- Spring 2023 – January 13 through May 17, 2023
- Renewals are now open for current UP residents! Submit your renewal by February 15 to be considered for priority placement.
New Applicant Dates
- Applications for Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 open on February 15 for new residents.
The first-year Mabee Hall for male students includes double-occupancy rooms with common bathrooms and a common patio/grill area for meetings, studying and hanging out with friends.
Two Bedroom Apartment
Another option for first-year female students, Nelson Hall has common bathrooms and a community kitchen, a patio/grill and lounge. These rooms are double-occupancy and include a vanity.
Four Bedroom Apartment
If you prefer a private bathroom (complete with a bathtub!), consider Sikes Hall, a residence for first-year female students. In addition to triple-occupancy rooms, you’ll have access to a common kitchen, patio/grill and TV lobby.