Your Steps to NSO
- Pay Your Deposit. Your Enrollment Deposit must be submitted before you can register for NSO.
- Register for New Student Orientation.
- NSO is mandatory for all new students. Dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NSO I: June 5, 6
- NSO II: June 8, 9
- NSO III: June 26, 27
- NSO IV: June 29, 30
- NSOH: August 21
- Complete Online Orientation. In Online Orientation, you will set your foundation as a part of the Wildcat family, discover housing and connect with resources that set you up for success. Online Orientation will open in April and is required to be completed before Move-in.
- Receive your class schedule. After you’ve registered, your academic advisor will begin preparing your personalized fall course schedule. Be on the lookout for it to arrive this summer.
- View the New Student Orientation tentative schedule
New Student Reminders
Please make sure you take care of the following items when you arrive to campus:
- Student ID: All students are required to have an ACU student ID. Submit your own photo online at acu.edu/myID. You will need your ID to swipe into your residence hall and access your meal plan. You can pick up your ID during Move-in.
- Parking on campus: If you are bringing a car with you to campus, you will be able to pick up your parking permit in the Campus Center at Wildcat Central during NSO.
- Textbooks: Students can use their student account to purchase textbooks and school supplies through The Campus Store (both in store and online).
Placement testing is required for specific majors. These tests are available during NSO and online. If you are eligible or require placement testing, you will be contacted prior to NSO.
If you applied to ACU as test-optional and have not submitted a college entrance exam, you will be required to take a placement test before enrolling in fall classes. If you have any questions about placement testing, please contact the ACU Testing Center at email@example.com or 325-674-2548.