Your Steps to NSO
- Pay Your Deposit. Your Enrollment Deposit must be submitted before you can register for NSO.
- Register for New Student Orientation.
- NSO is mandatory for all new students. Dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. NSO 2022 dates are:
- June 5-6
- June 9-10
- June 26-27
- August 22 (Open House only)
- Complete Online Orientation. In Online Orientation, you will set your foundation as a part of the Wildcat family, discover housing and connect with resources that set you up for success. Online Orientation will open in May and is required to be completed before Move-in.
- Receive your class schedule. After you’ve registered, your academic advisor will begin preparing your personalized fall course schedule. Be on the lookout for it to arrive this summer.
New Student Reminders
Please make sure you take care of the following items when you arrive to campus:
- Student ID: All students are required to have an ACU student ID. Submit your own photo online at acu.edu/myID. You will need your ID to swipe into your residence hall and access your meal plan. You can pick up your ID during Move-in.
- Parking on campus: If you are bringing a car with you to campus, you will be able to pick up your parking permit in the Campus Center at Wildcat Central during NSO.
- Textbooks: Students can use their student account to purchase textbooks and school supplies through The Campus Store (both in store and online). Please visit acu.bncollege.com to order books for in-store pick up after you receive your course schedule.
Placement testing is required for specific majors. These tests are available during NSO and online. If you are eligible or require placement testing, you will be contacted prior to NSO.
If you applied to ACU as test-optional and have not submitted a college entrance exam, you will be required to take a placement test before enrolling in fall classes. If you have any questions about placement testing, please contact the ACU Testing Center at email@example.com or 325-674-2548.
Follow ACU Admissions on social media
- 6 month payment plan deadline – June 30
- Housing Assignment Deadline – July 1
- Housing Assignment Release – July 15
- Fall Financial Settlement – August 3
- Move-In – August 23
- Wildcat Week – August 23-26
- 1st Day of Class – August 29