The Master of Science in Management program at Abilene Christian University prepares professionals for Christian service and leadership in the global marketplace. If your career goals include Operations and Supply Chain Management, we can offer you specialized training in data collection, analysis, and interpretation.
Who Can Benefit From an MSM in Operations and Supply Chain Management?
Showing respect for others and a love for all people is foundational to Christian living and can also be exemplified in business settings. Any business professional can accrue significant knowledge and experience in our program.
- Development of leadership skills
- Effective self-management and self-direction practices
- Teamwork and collaboration with peers
- Oversight of people
- Project management
As a Christian, you will utilize these priceless skills not only in your profession, but also in your community and church family. You’ll gain the personal knowledge base necessary to share God’s love in a concrete and lasting way.
What Courses Might I Take in the Operations and Supply Chain Program?
The core coursework of the master’s in management program will prepare you to plan, develop, and direct global-level business operations for the 21st century.
- Leadership: Develop and apply leadership frameworks. Learn techniques of influence within groups and corporations. You will grow your ability to choose God’s path of wisdom, love and ethical behavior in all situations.
- Operations and Information Technology Management: Get hands-on training in directing operations. Utilize job-specific, fiscally responsible technologies to enhance organizational outputs.
- Strategic Marketing: Explore the role of marketing in achieving organizational objectives. This class covers topics such as segmenting markets, pricing, and aligning values with strategy.
- Organizational Behavior: Foster healthy communication in groups. Understand and guide the behaviors of both individuals and groups in a Godly and loving way.
- Business Law & Ethics: In your pursuit of a closer relationship with God, you strive to act ethically in all of your business and personal dealings. This course will focus on how to deal with ethical dilemmas and positively influence the ethical decisions made by others.
Operations and Supply Chain Management Courses
Operations and Supply Chain Management concentration coursework includes practical, hands-on instruction.
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Operations Strategies
What Skills Will I Learn in the MSM Program?
Effective management requires a dedication to interacting with and serving others while you are grounded in a positive and personal spiritual relationship with God. Our robust MSM program helps you develop your business acumen while simultaneously teaching you to witness to others through your professional actions, relationships, and behaviors. These essential skills will provide you—and those who are fortunate enough to work with and for you—the best possible understanding of the love and mercy of God.
Through your coursework and experiences in the Abilene Christian University online MSM program, you will be prepared to:
- Utilize your leadership skills in a way that ministers to others
- Participate in organizational innovation efforts that are God-focused
- Integrate functional strategies with appropriate organization processes and technologies
- Interact effectively with data outputs to improve all aspects of operations and supply chain management
- Make ethical choices that exemplify your relationship with God and spread the message of salvation through all of your relationships
Careers in Operations and Supply Chain Management
The combination of skills you will acquire while earning your master’s degree will prepare you for leadership and managerial positions in areas such as:
- Financial management
- Marketing management
- Information technology
- General management
By zeroing in on the hands-on side of business learning, you will be prepared to launch an exciting sequel to your current professional career, enhance your God-given gifts and further follow your spiritual calling.
Master of Science in Management Program Design
You can obtain your MSM degree in Operations and Supply Chain Management or another one of the five MSM concentrations, upon the completion of 30 credit hours. In as few as 20 months, you can complete the program.
From the very first class meeting, you will learn strategies to improve your job performance and Christian leadership skills in your first class meeting. The opportunities to work with other professional students to develop your Christian and personal network and to learn from skilled and experienced professors make your experiences even more memorable.
ACU’s master’s in Management program is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Explore the Master of Science in Management program page to learn more about this online master’s degree. You can contact us or call at 855-219-7300 to learn how the Abilene Christian University MSM program can help you achieve your goals, whether in the Operations and Supply Chain Management concentration or any of the other four concentrations. Furthering your education is an excellent way to respond to God’s calling and reach the next level in serving.