We’ve received many inquiries recently about how to make memorial gifts to Abilene Christian University in honor of a loved one.
In general, any individual can be remembered through a gift to ACU. Last year, the university received more than 300 memorial gifts that helped provide books for the library, scholarships for students and much more, each extending the influence of the honoree past their death.
Mail memorial gifts to ACU Gift Records, ACU Box 29132, Abilene, Texas 79699-9132; call Gift Records at 325-674-2612 to make a gift by phone; or give online at acu.edu/giveonline. Be sure to include the name of the person being remembered, the fund the gift should benefit and, if possible, contact information for his or her family.
Here are the specific requests of family members regarding memorial gifts to ACU in honor of those who have recently died:
Dr. Charles Siburt (’68)
- Dr. Charles and Judy Siburt Endowed Fund for Church Enrichment
- Dr. Charles and Judy Siburt Endowed Scholarship Fund for GST Student Assistance
- Charles and Judy Siburt Endowed Scholarship
- Leon and Iris Reese Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Dwain Hart Tennis Endowment
- Dwain Hart Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Victor and Colleen Durrington Endowed Scholarship
- Fry-Crain Music Scholarship
- Helen Ellison “I Love You” Scholarship Fund